Mojang is a Microsoft-owned game developer studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are best known as the creators of Minecraft. We develop games with a strong community focus and try to put players first in everything we do.
About the Role
You’ll be owning the IT Management at Mojang, a very broad function which spans a wide range of needs in terms of skills and experience. Qualities such as accountability, crisis management and an ability to prioritise are essential to this role.
We have a friendly and highly collaborative culture, and the IT manager are right in the thick of it, working with the entire studio to make sure our infrastructure and day to day work flows optimally.
As a leader in the IT department, and an employee responsible for organisation-wide systems and information, we look for the following qualities and experience:
Qualities we seek
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT manager
- Service-minded with an urge to help
- Structured around task management
- Always drives tasks to completion
- Availability during work hours
- Fantastic communication skills, both within team and across teams
- Have experience in working with security and compliance
- Act as company IT support contact, externally and internally
- Office IT infrastructure
- Office and infrastructure security (policies on passwords, authentication, antivirus etc)
- IT Security (policies for data and source code access, handle contact with MS security)
- Building and managing process for ordering new devices/hardware
- Technical onboarding of new employees (accounts, devices, infrastructure, office access)
- Manage Microsoft Corpnet, including Microsoft accounts and badges
- Managing portfolio of licenses
- Managing portfolio of test devices and testing room
- Managing Mojang compliance
- Internal server management (teamcity, incredibuild etc)
- Lab networks / equipment management
- Manage Office VPN and Microsoft VPN
- Managing access rights
- We provide all employees with private health insurance
- You can allocate your personal education budget on anything (e.g. conferences, courses and literature) that will help your work. Develop yourself in an ever-changing industry with our generous education program!
- We offer you a generous health benefit which you can use as you see fit through Wellnet, for example a gym membership, or why not with the masseuse that visits our office once a week
- The office is located on Södermalm, right in the heart of Stockholm
- We provide full relocation assistance for all applicants from outside of Sweden